About the Journal
Al-Irsyad Health Journal is a journal that publishes articles or research results and critical analysis studies related to nursing, midwifery and physiotherapy problems. Al-Irsyad Health Journal is published by STIKES Al-Irsyad Al-Islamiyyah Cilacap twice a year (March and September). The mission of Al-Irsyad Health Journal is to disseminate and discuss scientific writings on nursing, midwifery and physiotherapy. This journal is intended as a communication medium for lecturers and people who have attention to nursing, midwifery and physiotherapy.
Focus and Scope
Al-Irsyad Health Journal Is a journal that publishes articles or research results and critical analysis studies related to nursing and midwifery problems, and physiotherapy. Al-Irsyad Health Journal is published by UPT. PPM STIKES Al-Irsyad Al-Islamiyyah Cilacap.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
The copyright of the article fully belongs to the Jurnal Kesehatan Al-Irsyad and publishing rights belong entirely to UPT. PPM STIKES Al-Irsyad Al-Islamiyyah Cilacap.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Peer Review Process
Submitted papers are evaluated by anonymous referees by double blind peer review for contribution, originality, relevance, and presentation. The Editor shall inform you of the results of the review as soon as possible, hopefully in 3 months.
This journal does not utilize any digital archiving policy to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration.
This journal has not a waiver policy.
This journal charges the following author fees.
Article Publication: 300.000,00 (IDR)
If this paper is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay an Article Publication Fee to cover publications costs.
If you do not have funds to pay such fees, you will have an opportunity to waive each fee. We do not want fees to prevent the publication of worthy work.
1. Prof. Dr. Rifda Naufalin, SP.,M.Si (Universitas Jenderal Soedirman Purwokerto)
2. Ns.Sri Padma Sari, S.Kep., MNS (Universitas Diponegoro Semarang)
3. Widyoningsih, M.Kep.,Ns., Sp.Kep.Kom (STIKES Al-Irsyad Al-Islamiyyah Cilacap)
Duties of Reviewers
- Confidentiality: Information regarding manuscripts submitted by authors should be kept confidential and be treated as privileged information. They must not be shown to or discussed with others except as authorized by the editor.
- Acknowledgement of Sources: Reviewers must ensure that authors have acknowledged all sources of data used in the research. Reviewers should identify relevant published work that has not been cited by the authors. Any statement that an observation, derivation, or argument had been previously reported should be accompanied by the relevant citation. The reviewers should notify the journal immediately if they come across any irregularities, have concerns about ethical aspects of the work, are aware of substantial similarity between the manuscript and a concurrent submission to another journal or a published article, or suspect that misconduct may have occurred during either the research or the writing and submission of the manuscript; reviewers should, however, keep their concerns confidential and not personally investigate further unless the journal asks for further information or advice.
- Standards of Objectivity: Review of submitted manuscripts must be done objectively and the reviewers should express their views clearly with supporting arguments. The reviewers should follow journals’ instructions on the specific feedback that is required of them and, unless there are good reasons not to. The reviewers should be constructive in their reviews and provide feedback that will help the authors to improve their manuscript. The reviewer should make clear which suggested additional investigations are essential to support claims made in the manuscript under consideration and which will just strengthen or extend the work
- Disclosure and Conflict of Interest: Privileged information or ideas obtained through peer review must be kept confidential and not used for personal advantage. Reviewers should not consider manuscripts in which they have conflicts of interest resulting from competitive, collaborative, or other relationships or connections with any of the authors, companies, or institutions connected to the papers. In the case of double-blind review, if they suspect the identity of the author(s) notify the journal if this knowledge raises any potential conflict of interest.
- Promptness: The reviewers should respond in a reasonable time-frame. The reviewers only agree to review a manuscript if they are fairly confident they can return a review within the proposed or mutually agreed time-frame, informing the journal promptly if they require an extension. In the event that a reviewer feels it is not possible for him/her to complete review of manuscript within stipulated time then this information must be communicated to the editor, so that the manuscript could be sent to another reviewer.
1. Ketua STIKES Al-Irsyad Al-Islamiyyah Cilacap
2. Ketua UPT PPM